Surprisingly, JTBC held a press conference today for Happy Ending, thought the show will be ending with another 7 episodes more to go?
Anyway, there are heaps of Eunnie’s photos and a couple of news articles appeared in the news today. Personally, I think she looks really seriously great in the photos.
Some of the captions that appearing along with these photos include:
1) Kim So Eun ‘A Killer-Smile with the Power to Attract Men’s Heart’
2) Kim So Eun ‘Mini One-Piece, Healthy & Beautiful Leg Curves ‘
3) Kim So Eun ‘Sweet & Lovely Smile’
4) Kim So Eun ‘Short but Ratio is Golden Proportion’
5) Kim So Eun ‘Small but Perfect Propotion’
Whenever I look at the photos, I must admit that she does really look small in size as compared to the people around her in the photos.
More often than not, I often wonder if her size is one of the factors that hinders her from getting a good or lead role in a drama as I have came across many tall & lanky Korean actresses who do not score in terms of look and sometimes acting skills but still land up with lead roles.
Main points of the articles as summarized below:
1) Kim So Eun said Eun Ha’s character is one that she would say whatever she wants to even in front of guys. When she was acting Eun Ha, she felt comfortable/at ease being able to say what she wants so that was why it seemed that her personality is changing as well. However unlike Eun Ha, when she meets guys she doesn’t scan them.
2) She believes that there’ll be a love-line between Kangta & her in the drama and audience can look forward to it as there seemed to be no progress till now because of her dad’s illness in the drama. (P.S Actually I rather it stay this way…hehe).
3) She also said that Choi Min Su is like an extremely easy-going/comfortable dad. He jokes a lot. They had an enjoyable time filming together as he also played the guitar and sang for them.
(Photos credit TV Daily, Osen, My Daily, Newsen & StarNews)